What We Believe—Ethos
- Always do the right thing, even when it is hard.
- Give credit where credit is due. Most of the credit is not due to you.
- Use your influence to have a uniquely positive impact on people.
How We Treat Each Other—
- Be consistently responsive to customers and suppliers.
- Develop people by serving the whole person.
- Lead with influence; not position, title or tenure
How We Play the Game—Attitude
- Live with Intentionality. Make Sure Your Progress is on a Well-Conceived Path.
- Don’t Finish Fresh. Give Everything You Have Every Day.
- Live out Idealism. Don’t Settle.
Is this a perfect fit for you?
Taking Care of Our People
Our benefits package is designed to make Specialty Building Products a great workplace for all team members.
Company-Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
Company Paid Life Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
Medical, Dental & Vision
We believe a strong company cannot exist without healthy employees. The everyday choices we make can help us live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives — both at work and at home.
The goal is to promote, educate and encourage all eight categories of wellness among all employees:
Satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work.
Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep.
Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life.